Thermistor 3950 for Voron 3D Printer
1 or 2 meters NTC100K Thermistor Temperature Sensor for High-Temperature Filament 350 Degrees Hotend Kit B3950 For 3D Printer Parts
Specifications: Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) Thermistor Model: B3950
Temperature measurement head size: 3*15mm
1. Upgrade from the original ordinary temperature probe directly exposed temperature measurement to resistance package temperature measurement. Temperature measurement head cylinder diameter 3mm, length 15mm, can be used with the heating block that supports the thermocouple.
2. The temperature measurement range is increased from -50 ℃~ +250℃ to -50 ℃ ~ +350 ℃. It helps a lot to print high-temperature filament, and can replace the original K-type thermocouple temperature. If need to print high-temperature filament, the HT-NTC100K thermistors are highly recommended.
3. The new version of HT-NTC100K temperature measuring thermistor adopts 304 stainless steel, with the internal temperature package to ensure the maximum service life with precision temperature measurement.
4. HT-NTC100K thermistor adopts a white high-temperature cord, which can bear higher temperatures. And for customers' convenience, the wires adopt line connection, the customer can tear the wires depending on their application. The high-temperature line is double thicker than others in the market, and not easy to break off.
5. Supports the customization of different specifications, including the temperature head cylinder size, and length of the wires (MOQ is 100 sets).
6. Can be used with the new version of the heater (the new heater can heat up to 350 degrees).